Please keep a few things in mind before installing on your TD-6:
- Back up your existing patches first (they will be erased)
- I am using tom 1 input as a bell zone on the ride
- Tom 2 input is split using this cable https://amzn.to/3oY1Hkf, and aux trigger is installed
- Tom 3 is not being utilized, though you could use the same cable as above to expand one more tom
- Snare is dual zone on my setup, crashes are dual zone, aux is single zone and ride is 3 zone (using tom 1 input for bell), toms are all single zone.
- download is in .syx format, you must use a program like MIDIOX or Syx-Lib to transfer the files.
How to use Sysex-Lib to transfer the kits, watch the vid below.
How to do it using MIDIOX or SysEx Librian (for mac) see the next video: